Colorado Freeride Festival: July 23-26, 2015
Rub Handle Bars With The World's Best
July 23-26, 2015 - Trestle® Bike Park
Whether you’re obsessed with mountain biking, just falling in love with riding a bike, or want to witness those who love to be obsessed with riding their bike – you’re invited to the largest freeride festival in the United States at the nation’s premier bike park. Between laps at Trestle Bike Park or after checking out the massive expo area, you’ll experience the world’s best mountain bike athletes and those just beginning their path to being the best. With free family activities, product demos, meet and greets with the athletes, and more in the Festivillage, this is an event you don’t want to miss.
Schedule of Events:
- Wednesday, July 22: Training (Slopestyle only)
- Thursday, July 23: Air Downhill; Maxxis Slopestyle Training; New Belgium Super Downhill Prologue; NEW Green Horn-it! Kids Clinic
- Friday, July 24: FAMILY DAY – New Belgium Super Downhill; Maxxis Slopestyle Training & Qualifications; NEW Green Horn-it! Challenge; NEW Pump Track Challenge; Family Bike Fest in the Village at Winter Park
- Saturday, July 25: Epic Singletrack XC; Maxxis Slopestyle Finals; Intergalactic Pond Crossing; Family Bike Fest in the Village at Winter Park
- Sunday, July 26: NEW USAC State Championship Downhill; NEW Banana Peel Jam; Weather Day for Slopestyle
Planning on riding over the festival weekend? Even though the festival features over 500 race starts over the course of the weekend, you can still ride exactly what the pros ride! This year, more trails than ever before will be open for public access during Colorado Freeride Festival, giving everyone a chance to enjoy America’s best mountain bike park. (Public access subject to change with variable weather conditions or unanticipated course holds)
- July 23 – 93% of Bike Park open all day
- July 24 – 98% Bike Park open by noon
- July 25 – 98% open Bike Park all day
- July 26 – 98% Bike Open by noon
And remember, we’re open until 7pm Wednesday through Saturday so there are extra hours to GET YOUR RIDE ON! Keep your eye on our #CFFest social media sites for any event updates and trail status information.